1. You agree to hold harmless, Michel Ravanelli, Ravanelli Photography, from any dispute in the event you become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Michel Ravanelli and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
2. The session fee pays for the time and talent of the photographer and for your in-person viewing and ordering appointment. It does not include any finished portraits. The session fee is due at the time of booking your portrait session. Session fees are non-refundable, however with 48 hours notice it can be rescheduled in case of an emergency.
3. If you have a sick child on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If you try to keep the appointment, We will most likely request that you reschedule if we notice your child is sick. Sick or uncomfortable children do not like to be photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if he or she was in good health.
4. Reshoots will NOT be offered for reasons such as clients clothing choice, dissatisfaction of makeup/hair, client facial expressions, uncooperative subjects (including babies, toddlers, children and pets) or things beyond the photographers control. A reshoot will be available at no cost for technical issues only (including but not limited to equipment or lighting malfunctions and sudden inclement weather).
5. You agree to view the images of your session in-person at my home studio. This is a requirement for all clients, no exceptions. If you rather view them at your home at an private online gallery, a non-refundable deposit of $250 is required. It will be applied towards your final order. The online gallery will be available for 5 days. After the gallery expires, there is a $50 fee to reinstate.
6. Your order must be placed during your viewing session appointment. Please make sure all decision makers are present, as additional viewing session appointments incur a $50 fee. Same fee applies if client cancels the appointment within 12 hours. Online Gallery for family and friends is available after placing the first order.
7. Please bring ONLY the subjects to be photographed to the session. This is especially important with kids, as I need their full attention on her rather than looking at other members of the family. Of course parents are always welcome!
8. While I, Michel, capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by me for previewing. I carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from my archives permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
9. Design work and custom graphics will be approved for color and layout in-person or online. However, client understands that proving online may have a color difference from final prints due to uncalibrated monitors. Requests for reprints due to color shift on emailed proofs will not be honored.
10. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab, it is deemed non-refundable. Payments may be made cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Payment plan is available.
11. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed. You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when your order is ready for pickup. If you are unable to pick up your order, we can ship your order to you for an additional charge.
12. All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Client understands that hard drives can fail and stop working properly, in this case Ravanelli Photography will not be responsible if images are lost after being delivered to client. Un-ordered images are removed from our archives after 15 days.
13. Clients with Vouchers from Living Social, Groupon or from Special Events: Must be redeemed before the expiration date. Vouchers are limited to a certain amount of poses, 4 Prints (2 Poses), 6 Prints (3 Poses), 9 Prints (3 Poses). Voucher covers the sitting fee and the poses included. Digitals are not included. Not redeamable towards ‘A la carte’ or ‘Collections’. Only one voucher, Groupon or Living Social, allowed per household, no exceptions. Sessions maybe be reschedule within 48 hours for any reason. If client cancels with less than 48 hours it requires a $50 fee which it will be applied toward your final order.
14. Refferal program: Client reffering their family and friends will receive $50 credit back (refund or check) for every family referred that books their session. Only $50 credit back per family referred. Family and Friends will receive a $100 Print Credit to use during their viewing session. Not to be used towards Collection or Digitals Packages, only a la carte.
15. The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.
For any additional information please contact me.